Are you a homeowner or landlord looking to sell or rent your property in Rhode Island? Strive Realty offers a comprehensive approach to both selling and renting property for their clients. See below for the different services offered to both sellers and landlords.
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA): This is a tool used by brokers to help sellers set a likely selling price for their property. This report includes comparable properties that have recently sold in that particular area. We offer this to all of our clients and CMA’s can be provided before a property is listed with Strive.
- Multiple-Listing Service (MLS): This is an organization composed of member brokers who agree to share their listing information with the intention of more quickly finding buyers for a property. Once your property is listed on MLS it will appear on RIliving.com and has capability of appearing sites such as: Realtor.com, Zillow and Trulia.
- Strive’s Social Networks: It is important to understand the impact social networks has on marketing and selling properties. Strive will use social networks such as, Facebook, Twitter, Vine and Instagram to market properties.
- Professional Photography: Strive has a professional photographer on staff that will not only take the highest quality images to maximize the marketability of a home but we will also shoot a professional video of the property.
The approach for landlords is quite simple and makes their lives much easier with less headaches.
- The first step is to develop a way to gain access to the property that is easy for the Broker. This requires landlords to get a key to the Broker or allow a lockbox on the property.
- Once access is granted, we will advertise, show and develop leads. We will use a variety of different advertising mediums to reach potential tenants such as.
- Before you (the landlord) is even contacted we would have shown the property and have a completed rental application filled out by the potential tenant.
- If we feel we have a suitable tenant we will contact the landlord. Strive will then do a credit and background check on the potential tenant.
- When the background & credit check come back, if everything looks good, we will set up an appointment for the two parties to meet.
- After the meeting if the landlord wants to move forward, Strive will obtain a fully executed lease, which can be provided by Strive.